Advertise on My Blog

Sunday, September 13, 2009


Interested in becoming a sponsor?Would you like to advertise on my blog? My rates are reasonable, and include many opportunities to maximize your exposure.Order your ad below, then send the ad description to edwin_soong@hotmail.com

Ad rates start at just $9 a week, or $30 for a full month, and can be negotiate to your needs.

**Discounts are available for purchases of multiple months**
 
Keep in mind that everything is negotiable including aditional rates for larger ads,everything are based on your needs.

Email your ad to edwin_soong@hotmail.com, and pay using PayPal or Maybank2u.

If you are interested in advertising on my blog,or if you have any further questions, please contact me at edwin_soong@hotmail.com with the subject line, "Sponsor Inquiry".

Comments

No response to “Advertise on My Blog”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails